Friday, November 12, 2010

Apartment Professionals Kick Butt

This year Milestone is a participant in the industry wide initiative to encourage associates (and their family members) to stop smoking.  The logo that was created for this initiative features the wording Apartment Professionals Kick Butt.  It obviously has a double meaning….first, all our associates are awesome and excel at what they do, but secondly, if desired, they can kick the smoking habit that robs them of time, money and health.  Milestone will continue to provide support, resources and encouragement to all those who want to Break the Habit of smoking.  Congratulations to all those who do!

Find reasons to quit that are important to you:
Health Reasons
My body will start healing right away.
I will have more energy and focus.
I will have whiter teeth and healthier gums.
I will cough less and breathe easier
I will lower my risk of cancer, heart attack, stroke, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, and cataracts.
I will reduce the risk of fertility problems, premature birth and lower birth weight babies.
I will no longer expose my family and friends to secondhand smoke.
Other Reasons
I will be proud of myself, as will my friends and family.
I will be a better role model for others, especially my kids.
I will have more money to spend.
I will save time by not taking cigarette breaks, buying cigarettes or searching for a light.

Write down all the reasons you want to quit.  Keep the list where you will see it often.  When you think about having a cigarette, find your list.  It will remind you why you want to stop.

Best of Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment