Thursday, November 11, 2010

Master of Impressions


im·pres·sion n.

1. An effect, feeling, or image retained as a consequence of experience: After visiting that property, I have a great impression of the Milestone team!

2. The point in which an ad is viewed by a person: Your Google banner had 100,000 impressions last week.

3. A vague notion, remembrance, or belief: I have the impression I have seen those apartments before.

Here is something to think about:

573,139. The number of views (impressions) Preston Green’s landscaping gets each week.
145,707. The number of views (impressions) DFW’s web ad gets each week.

While the marketing workshop is busy working to improve your virtual presence, YOU should be working on your REAL-world presence! Eye-catching landscapes, bright lights, clean patios, and green grass will go a long way to making a great impression upon your IMPRESSIONS. Sound simple, basic, and easy? It is…Don’t lose sight of your biggest advertisement, your look.

No comments:

Post a Comment